How to read the chapter examples:

How to read the chapter examples:



There are 8 posts on the page at a time. You can scroll down to the one that is "chapter one for beginners to the site" and read up from there. All "older" writting is listed as "old stuff." These are writtings that have changed over time or may not even be in the book. I left them on the blog to show how things change in the process. Enjoy, and check us out on facebook. --Jon

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

been forever

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog. Let me explain...no I'll just summarize. Almost three years ago my wife passed away. To survive on my own I had to cut back. That included getting rid of internet at my home. As a result, I lost my email account that was used to create the blog. Since then, I have happily remarried and, today, I googled the problem. I found out how to create a new "author," make that author administrator, and then deleted my old email as admin. Boom, I am back! http://www.blogtariff.com/2012/08/how-to-change-primary-email-address-for.html is the page that helped me! Wish I had done that a year ago!

So...now that we are back up, we have a lot of catching up to do.

The completed 98,000 word manuscript has gone out to agents for hopes of representation, changes in the writing have improved the book, and work has begun on the second book in the series.

By Jan 1st we will be making changes to the format of this blog. It will become more theme and author platform related. We of course will intersperse with scenes from the book to illustrate our thoughts. We want to become more than just authors, we want to discuss the topics and underlying themes of what we write and why we write. TLAB is not just a made up story, but a reflection of our own history and who we are. Tom will be added as a contributor so he can post as well.

We have kept fans up to date on the Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Long-aimed-Blow/192781652077 please visit us there for what has happened and for communication. New fans arrive every day from as far away as Scotland, Britain, China, and Australia!

Happy to be back in cyberspace!

Jon Hopkins

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question, rude remark or just say "hi".

Questions, comments and rude remarks needed..

Please leave questions, comments and /or rude remarks by clicking on the word "comments" under each blog entry.



Show your stuff!

We would like to post origional Fan artwork about the book. Send artwork to viatorvictori@gmail.com



Note: You will not be sent unwanted emails nor will your name be sold. (unless you want your name sold.....I do know this Druid guy.......who does 'special' things like that.)



Let us know you dropped by! Sign our guestbook located right under Tom's picture!! Just click on "view my guestbook."







Caradoc

Caradoc
"Will this suffice?"

Jachin

Jachin
"He sunk deep into the nook of the tree..."