How to read the chapter examples:

How to read the chapter examples:



There are 8 posts on the page at a time. You can scroll down to the one that is "chapter one for beginners to the site" and read up from there. All "older" writting is listed as "old stuff." These are writtings that have changed over time or may not even be in the book. I left them on the blog to show how things change in the process. Enjoy, and check us out on facebook. --Jon

Saturday, October 8, 2011

been a while

I guess I should write something. It has been a while since I last posted. (sounds like I am in a confession booth. "Father, it has been 6 mths since my last confession.") This post will be more about me than the book I suppose. It has not been easy making adjustments since my wife's passing, but I have orchestrated things to carry on. That may be why I havent written on the blog as the last thing was about her. anyway...Since my last post, I found that I couldnt get a teaching job this year. Too many qualified people out of work. So I applied and received an emergency substitute license from Kansas and have been hired on the local school district. I have also gone back to college to complete my B.S. in Pastoral Theology. (I already have another theology degree.) I am taking 9 hours and will finish the degree in december. I only had 7 hours to take to finish the degree. After that I may go on and get a masters in something like writing or ancient studies. Yea, so ambitious at 55 years old aren't I? Tom and I have been working hard on finishing the book. See the facebook fan page for daily updates. We are attending the HACWN conference in November and hope to talk to agents and publishers there. The goal was to have it completed by then, but I don't want to rush and it come out half way. I usually do well when pressured with "have to" but no one and nothing says I have a deadline, just a goal. We will see how it goes. In regards to the book, I am currently writing a scene in a tavern where Caradoc talks about attacking a town called Calleva. Someone overhears the plan and gets caught listening.... anyway. Happy writing! --Jon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, question, rude remark or just say "hi".

Questions, comments and rude remarks needed..

Please leave questions, comments and /or rude remarks by clicking on the word "comments" under each blog entry.



Show your stuff!

We would like to post origional Fan artwork about the book. Send artwork to viatorvictori@gmail.com



Note: You will not be sent unwanted emails nor will your name be sold. (unless you want your name sold.....I do know this Druid guy.......who does 'special' things like that.)



Let us know you dropped by! Sign our guestbook located right under Tom's picture!! Just click on "view my guestbook."







Caradoc

Caradoc
"Will this suffice?"

Jachin

Jachin
"He sunk deep into the nook of the tree..."